Where to Install Standard Epoxy Flooring
Standard epoxy flooring is one of the most versatile flooring systems on the market! This concrete coating is ideal for use anywhere from homes to businesses to industrial complexes. Below, you can see some of the most popular installation locations for standard epoxy flooring:
Standard epoxy flooring systems are perfect for any garage floor. These floors are resistant to the various car-related chemicals commonly found in garages, such as gasoline, oil, and tracked-in road salt. With limitless colors, patterns, and textures to choose from, you can create the garage floor you’ve always wanted!
Many families across the country use their kitchens as a gathering place where friends and family come together to eat and share stories. A standard epoxy floor is an excellent way to make this gathering place a warm, inviting room for everyone! These floors will brighten your kitchen and protect it from the high foot traffic and frequent spills associated with the kitchen.
Basements are one of the most adaptable rooms in the home. These spaces can be converted into extra bedrooms, entertainment rooms, and much more! Standard epoxy flooring is a fantastic way to utilize your basement floor no matter how you plan to finish your basement!
Commercial businesses see an almost constant flow of foot traffic. These spaces are subject to daily wear and tear from impacts, abrasions, and spills. Our standard epoxy flooring can protect your commercial flooring while providing an attractive surface for your customers to enjoy! From retail stores to hotels to hospitals to restaurants and more, standard epoxy flooring is always a smart choice!
Industrial facilities experience some of the harshest work environments out there. These spaces need a floor that can hold up against heavy machinery, foot traffic, heavy equipment traffic, and chemical exposure. Standard epoxy flooring can be the solution to all your industrial flooring needs! These floor coatings are highly durable, resistant to chemicals and water, and support heavy loads with ease!
The Benefits of Standard Epoxy Flooring
How it can help you!
- Durability: Standard epoxy flooring is remarkably durable. These floors can handle hard impact, scrapes, and frequent foot and vehicle traffic without sustaining significant damage.
- Resistance: As these floor coatings are installed seamlessly, there’s nowhere for chemicals or water to seep in. Not to mention, epoxy flooring is non-permeable, so it’ll repel these substances to reduce damage or staining.
- Customization: When you’re looking for a floor that can match your tastes or personality, standard epoxy flooring is for you! These concrete coatings offer limitless colors, patterns, and textures to customize your floor!
- Longevity: Standard epoxy flooring is built to last. This flooring system can last for 25 years or more with proper installation and maintenance!
- Eco-friendly: Conventional flooring materials produce a large amount of waste during installation due to cutting them to fit. Epoxy flooring dramatically reduces this waste, making it eco-friendly!